6th Annual New York State Craft Brewers Festival
The New York State Brewers Association is proud to announce the sixth annual New York Craft Brewers Festival taking place on Saturday March 9, 2019 at the Desmond Hotel in Albany, New York. The New York Craft Brewers Festival brings together Over 70 New York Breweries (and brewers) from every region of the state featuring up to 150+ hard to find and award winning beers. This is a great opportunity to meet the NYS brewers that make the beer, and the owners of the local food scene in the Capital District that are such an important part of the community.
VIP tickets allow access to the festival one hour earlier and access to enjoy specially selected beer not available to the general public throughout the event.
- Saturday, March 9, 2019
- VIP 4:00-8:00 PM
- GA 5:00-8:00PM
- The Desmond Hotel, Albany
Ticket Prices: (sold on-line only)
- General Admission: $40 advance (plus fee) | $50 at the door (if available)
- VIP Admission: $60 advance (plus fee) | $75 at the door (if available)
- Designated Drivers: $15
- Event admission
- A 7-ounce souvenir tasting glass (yes glass)
- Freedom to enjoy unlimited 3-ounce beer samples
- Limited food sampling from local restaurants and NYS food vendors (included in ticket price)
- The opportunity to meet the brewers making your favorite beers
VIP Tickets Include:
- Early entrance one hour access (4pm)
- Opportunity to meet and talk with brewers from around the state enjoying VIP only beers
- Exclusive VIP beers – breweries bringing special and one off beers including (list TBD)
- Special food sampling designed for food pairing from local Albany restaurants including:
- The Desmond Hotel, Browns Brewing taproom, Adirondack Pub, Albany Pump Station, Druthers, Chef’s Consortium, The Mohawk Taproom, The Ruck, The Hollow Bar + Kitchen, 20 North Broadway, City Beer Hall and Allie B’s Cozy Kitchen! The Warehouse on Wolf Road
This is a 21+ event. All attendees must show valid photo ID at the door. All attendees, including designated drivers, must be 21 or over to attend this event. No exceptions!