The Lake Placid Pub & Brewery has been a meaningful part of the local Lake Placid community for almost 20 years, currently employing over 60 people, and supporting the Adirondack region and New York State through commerce, volunteerism, events, and activities.
Due to the large volume of requests for donations, we have set up the following form for people or groups to request donations of any kind (beer, gift cards, merchandise, etc.). As a small business, we are unable to fulfill all requests submitted but they all will be considered. As a guideline, we have established the following requirements which must be met in order for consideration.
- The group, organization, or event must be located in New York State. Preference will be given to those businesses inside the Adirondack Park.
- We welcome requests from any group or organization, however, preference will be given to 501(c) organizations.
- All requests must be made at least one month prior to the event. Any request submitted closer to the event will be considered but may be declined.
- Applicants are permitted to request donations once per 12 month period. Multiple donation requests will be considered but may be declined.
- All donations other than gift cards must be picked up at The Lake Placid Pub & Brewery, 813 Mirror Lake Drive, Lake Placid, NY, 12946, between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. so that appropriate manager can be informed and handle the donation.
- Any donations which include a keg will require a $75 keg deposit. Any donation which involves a hand tap will require a $25 tap deposit. These deposits are 100% non-negotiable. Deposits can be in the form of cash or credit card, and will be returned in full upon the safe return of the keg and/or tap.
- We reserve the right to deny any donation request, and a successful donation request one year does not guarantee the same success the following year